close contact Considered any person who had close contact with a COVID-19 patient approximately 48 hours before the first symptoms appeared
Spain is now in a period of complete de-escalation. Avoiding contact with infected people and keeping them isolated is very important. Only in this way can the spread of this virus be stopped.Next, we will explain the importance of controlling close contacts with an infected person.
Prevent Covid-19 from spreading
It is currently known that the incubation period for Covi-19 is approximately 5 days on average, although it can last up to two weeks. Data suggests the virus could begin to spread. Starts 48 hours before the person starts to show symptoms..
That is why it is important to isolate infected people as quickly as possible. But it must also identify the closest and most direct person. This is to avoid infecting more people..
Very few people know But the independent community has the power to closely track such people through a mobile application that allows knowing at all times the whereabouts of such contacts. If necessary and to avoid future outbreaks Manual inspection is allowed..
What can be understood as close contact
close contact Considered any person who had close contact with COVID-19 patients approximately 48 hours before the first symptoms appeared These people don’t have to be family or friends. Because they can be medical personnel who may treat you and that do not take preventive measures to avoid possible infection at any time.
It can also be any person who has been in the same location as the patient and is not providing care at all times. Keep a safe distance of at least two meters..
What should these people do?
Those considered to be close contacts must follow the set of guidelines we detail below:
- They must be quarantined and must be actively supervised for at least two weeks. What is the incubation period for the virus?.
- Active verification Consisting of specialized people They must be notified if any symptoms occur during that time.
- In cases where close contact with a COVID-19 patient cannot be guaranteed and isolation and quarantine at home The quarantine period shall be extended for another 14 days from the time the person infected with COVID-19 is isolated.
- People who are being monitored at all times should have their temperature measured several times a day to prevent fever. Results must be communicated daily to the person responsible for such monitoring..
- In principle People considered to be close contacts should isolate themselves in a room. and have no direct contact with other members of the household. It is also important to wear a mask when leaving the room and Wash your hands regularly throughout the day..
When will the verification end?
Follow-up ends when the person is asymptomatic. related to viruses and two weeks have passed since the last contact with an infected person. If the officials deem it appropriate and to ensure that They can force these people to take PCR tests. To eliminate any type of contagious disease
As you can see There are few preventative measures. To stop the spread of the famous Covid-19 virus as quickly as possible..