GAP can bring many benefits to those who practice it. Find out who can do it and what the class consists of.
GAP stands for Buttocks, Abdomen and Legs. GAP is a series of exercises that work through these 3 areas to keep your body toned and in shape.. To do this It requires combining different types of activities, such as squats, abdominal exercises, or planks. GAP is easy to use. and with its benefits causing more and more followers to follow This is a common activity in every gym.
What parts does a GAP class consist of?
GAP classes are divided into three very different sections. As a general rule, GAP classes usually last 45 minutes due to the high intensity of the exercise. However, results will be visible within a few weeks.. in almost every sports center Each session consists of a portion of cardio and aerobic exercise. Another section involves specific exercises for the buttocks, abdomen and legs, and a final, shorter phase of stretching and relaxation.
GAP has no contraindications, but requires special caution for pregnant women. People with hip problems or herniated disc In these cases Exercises can be changed or intensity reduced. If medical help is available, anyone can do it.. Elderly people can perform activities and manage their intensity.
Example of GAP training at home
GAP can be implemented in a number of ways. It is recommended to do it in a gym recommended by an instructor. However, it can also be done at home according to various guidelines. Here are some basic GAP exercises:
Lifting your hips will help to work your butt muscles, as well as your abdominal and thigh muscles. This is the best way to start training to avoid injury. muscles and warm up the body in the area where we will exercise
Classic abdominal exercises are well known for working all the abdominal muscles. It involves lying on the floor and trying to get up until we lift our backs. To make it easier, we can place our hands behind our head..
Raise your height with straight legs.
Elevation with straight legs In addition to helping you have strong legs.It focuses on the work of the lower body.
side leg lift
By raising the side leg Makes it possible to exercise the lateral abdomen, buttocks, hips, and obliques. This is an excellent choice for those who Want to have a slimmer figure?.
The Side Plank exercise is a variation on the classic exercise. Brings excellent results in strengthening of the waist and the lateral and oblique muscles of the abdomen
Raising feet to the ceiling
Lifting your feet up towards the ceiling works great for all your gluteal muscles. Helps tighten the buttocks.
Lunges are another ideal exercise for training your leg muscles. Strengthen and tone leg muscles.
Different benefits of GAP training
GAP training has many benefits for the body and health. Therefore, it is a good idea to consider it for training purposes.Here are some great things that GAP can be a part of:
- Helps lose weight: GAP classes help you get rid of targeted fat in the most problematic areas, such as your stomach, legs, and buttocks. In these areas, fat accumulates very easily and you need to work extra hard to get rid of it.
- iron rump: Maintains tightness in the buttocks, one of the areas of the body that can be most affected by age or a sedentary lifestyle. Thanks to GAP, these muscles become firmer and stronger.
- designated leg: With GAP exercises, your legs will not only get stronger. But with aerobic and cardio exercise. It will also make your legs more defined. It is also a Great way to get a tummy.. In a GAP class, you’ll exercise your abs in a more effective and original way than any set of exercises included in any routine. With a little perseverance and effort You’ll have the six-pack you’ve always wanted and a firm, defined stomach.
- Improve body stability: GAP classes combine a variety of exercises to dynamically strengthen the core and lower body. With these exercises The body will improve its posture stability. Not using traditional exercise equipment It will make you more resilient. or do activities that require more movement Both factors improve stability. and prevents followers from being at risk of injury and falling.Do not forget that these exercises at a moderate pace and repeated several times promote blood circulation, which is the main problem in the appearance of cellulite.
- correct back posture: Strengthening the core of the body can improve back problems. These exercises are often part of a physical therapy routine to correct back problems and straighten the spine. Any athlete can train. GAP classes are suitable for all levels because the effort level is adjustable. And individuals can also set boundaries within which they can exercise.Speed and number of repetitions
- Prevents urinary incontinence problems: Older adults can try to relieve incontinence by improving their pelvic floor muscles, and younger people can prevent it. GAP classes can also help prevent cardiovascular disease and lower cholesterol. Regular exercise helps you control your weight. and can reduce bad cholesterol It also helps you increase HDL cholesterol, lower triglycerides. and improve the condition of your heart and lungs.
- Free both body and mind: In GAP classes, you will not only tone your body. But it also makes them independent and with a clear head. Aerobic exercise is one of the best ways to combat stress and anxiety. Moreover, in this way our body releases what are called happy hormones. which has endorphins that stand out It must be taken into account that because it is a sport that is taught in group classes. You will not only be able to improve your physical condition. You will also meet many people who share your interests and hobbies..
Remember to exercise responsibly and always follow your instructor’s instructions.