Cellulite, fat in specific areas Sagging… The butt is an area that needs to be exercised to get the desired shape. These 5 poses are easy to do.
Exercise is the best way to get the body that everyone wants and to be precise. bottom It is an area where exercise is often sought. When it comes to toning or gaining muscle. Insufficient cardiovascular activityBecause in addition to focusing on burning fat, We must also supplement this with continuous training, which the main objective will be. Increases firmness and lifts the buttocksThe advantage of exercising in this area is that it can be done in many different ways. This article includes 5 exercise poses that can be easily done both in the gym and at home.
Butt Exercise Tips
The first factor to consider is that this area is made up of 3 different muscles: gluteus maximus, medius and minimus. The gluteus maximus is the largest and strongest. is in the most superficial layer. It can be said to be a hip extension, as the gluteus medius and minimus are responsible for hip abduction. It separates the thighs outward and stabilizes the pelvis. Depending on each exercise, more work will be done on one side.But in other aspects Resistance is the same on all three sides. This will ensure that you can exercise your butt muscles well. Please follow the following instructions:
Depends on exercise One area of the gluteus or another will work.
- Rest day: It’s important not to exercise the same muscles every day. This is because the muscles will become exhausted and will stop growing. The ideal is Except for rest days during exercise. And do it three times a week.
- Stability: To see the effort reflected Perseverance is required. Results will not be appreciated in a short time. And this must be taken into account as well. In order not to be discouragedTo control the body, one must first know how to control the mind.
- Increase concentration: When getting an exercise routine The body will get used to it and Once the muscles get used to it It stops growing. To avoid this, you need to gradually increase the intensity and weight of your training.
- Cardiovascular Exercises: Exercise is a must. Supplement with cardioBecause they will also be working in this area, albeit in a different way. Some ride bicycles, climb stairs, jump rope, or swim.
These tips will help you maintain a healthy and effective sports routine. It’s also important to know your individual body and set realistic goals. Sometimes it’s better. Set easily achievable goals. Then increase the number Therefore, it is more difficult to fall into terrifying degradation. Here are five exercises to help you achieve your goals.
There is no doubt that squats are the most basic exercise. It should be included in your glute routine.When performed, the gluteus maximus, gluteus minimus, and quadriceps are engaged, making it a complete option that can be performed in a variety of ways. for better efficiency You can gain weight. Placing the bar approximately 12 kilograms behind the neck makes the climb more difficult and increases muscle activity. Here’s how to do squats correctly:
- Place yourself in a comfortable positionWith your feet shoulder-width apart. It points outward 15 degrees.
- strengthen Abdominal part and look ahead and hold your head high
- come down Shows butt well And make sure that the knees do not exceed the height of the feet.
- increased in a controlled manner and return to the starting position.
If you want to exercise well It is important not to lift your heels or bend your knees inward. The ideal is to start with Three sets of 15 reps Then increase to 20 reps in each set. On the other hand, you can add variations. To avoid boredom, such as walking or jumping
This training combines Lift the back leg with side leg raises.which works both the gluteus maximus and medius effectively They can be said to be two different types of exercise. But together they make for a richer and more enjoyable routine. To lift the back leg You must follow these steps:
- Lie face down on the mat.
- Located on the palms and knees. Lift one leg after bending the knee. and return to the starting position.
- Then repeat the whole thing with the other leg. Repeat 15 times with each leg for 4 sets..
Other exercises are also done on the mat. Only this time Lie on your side then lift the sides Legs are always stretched.,Everything is possible Then you switch sides and work the other leg. A good routine is 15 repetitions on each leg, divided into 4 sets. If you want to increase the difficulty of this exercise, you can do it Use a flexible rubber band. and placed around the muscles to provide resistance and make it more difficult to separate the legs.
Raise the pelvis
This is another basic step in training your butt muscles. You will work your gluteus maximus and biceps femoris muscles.That is the back of the thigh. Pelvic lifts can also help with other changes, but a basic lift includes the following:
- Lie face up on a mat. Supports the back and soles of the feet Feet on the floor with knees bent.
- With arms attached to the side of the body Raise the pelvis towards the ceiling.Pressure with buttocks
- With your back diagonal to the floor. Pause 30 secondsand descended in a controlled manner
- without touching the floor Repeat the operation and so on. Ten times more.
One form is When the pelvis is raised Open and close your knee once.then down again If you add rubber bands around your legs, the exercise will be more effective.
One known as step It is one of the most basic forms of exercise that will greatly tone your butt muscles: climbing stairs to avoid dizziness. There is an option to place small steps on the floor and Continuously raised and loweredMaximize the use of your leg and butt muscles:
- Place a ladder or other similar element on the floor. The higher The more difficult it becomes.
- Go up the stairs with one leg The leg on the floor should be raised as you climb the stairs. bend the knees
- Beam 4 sets of 15 reps Each person, once on each leg.
A lunge or step is useful. Burn fat only in the legs It also lifts your butt because you work at the same time. quadriceps and gluteus maximus It is important to perform this exercise correctly and take care of your posture at all times to be effective and injury-free:
- While standing, place one leg in front of you. without exceeding the knee Tip your toes and extend the other one behind you.
- Come down too. straight backYou’ll gain more balance by placing your arms on your hips.
- Go up to the same position and go down again this time. with the other leg
- Start with 4 sets of 15 reps Rest one minute between each rep, then gradually increase the reps and reduce the rest time.
These five exercises are simple and useful because you perform them with your own body weight. thus avoiding injuries caused by machines or weights. Moreover, since it does not require any materials at all. Suitable for use at home or anywhere.. It is important to be consistent and rigorous in each exercise.