Wearing a mask for a long time can cause skin problems.
a few days ago The government has issued a rule that everyone must wear a mask in public. unless safety at a height of 2 meters can be guaranteed Wearing a mask for a long time can cause skin problems..
During this period, hot weather has arrived. Skin problems are increasing.Next, we’ll explain the most common skin conditions associated with continued mask use. And what should I do?
The most common and common skin problem associated with mask use is facial irritation.
As for the hygienic mask The rubber in these masks can cause irritation around the ears or throat. In the case of FFP2 type masks Irritation also occurs on the nose and cheeks..
Other skin problems
In addition to skin irritation Other problems also arise:
- The skin suffers due to excess sweat all over the face. In addition to retaining moisture.
- General skin diseases such as acne or dermatitis greatly worsened.
- If the mask is too dense The mask will completely isolate the virus. But it may aggravate a person’s possible skin conditions..
What to do to avoid skin problems?
- The most important thing is to position yourself well to minimize tire damage. on that person’s face.
- After a couple of hours it is recommended to remove it so that the pores of the skin can sweat a little and Eliminate accumulated moisture.
How to deal with discomfort
Experts in the field offer advice when dealing with skin discomfort and irritation. To do this, follow these instructions:
- Using the moisturizing cream that we use to care for the baby’s donkey.
- This cream should be applied to the areas of the face that have the most friction. Half an hour before wearing the mask.
- You can also put A little Vaseline In areas of the face that are most prone to irritation
- If the person has acne problems It is recommended to apply the cream a few hours after wearing the mask..
- After using the mask It is recommended to clean the affected area with a little micellar water.
Choose the most suitable mask
Every mask is unique and must be chosen by the person at all times. The model that is most suitable for your skin type.The perfect balance is one that is as comfortable as possible and protects you from viral infections. In any case Masks must be approved to provide the safest protection possible.
In conclusion, wearing a mask for several hours a day is not easy for everyone. With the arrival of heat and high temperatures The skin will undoubtedly suffer more.. Moisture that builds up around the face can cause various skin conditions such as dermatitis. That is why it is important to remove the mask from time to time to minimize skin suffering. Additionally, it is always good to use a moisturizing cream when it comes to avoiding this potential condition. such as irritation