This 1,400 calorie meal is a healthy choice that will help you lose weight and change your eating habits without sacrificing variety.
When choosing between one food or the other Different factors must be weighed, such as the goals to be achieved. The nature of each person’s metabolism and lifestyle. A diet of 1,400 calories per day is suitable for those who need Lose weight gradually and without giving up variety. and no appetite The best thing is that it can last for a long time and almost becomes a habit from then on. No health risks and will provide the necessary amount of nutrients
There is urgent weight loss or what is called ‘Miracle weight loss’ which makes us lose more weight But at the same time, it can affect our body and cause undesirable recovery results. Therefore, it is best to opt for less drastic changes. And the 1,400 calorie menu is the most suitable option. The first step will be Calculate BMI (body mass index) of each person Determine the ideal weight you want to reach and when. which is intended to be achieved It is important Set realistic goalsIn order not to be disappointed or experience sudden changes.
Daily menu 1,400 calories
Gregorio Marañón Hospital in Madrid recommends a diet of 1,400 calories per day. It’s easy to follow because there are products from every food group. and does not depend on dietary supplements. So if you are interested in following these habits. Pay attention to the following recommendations according to various food options:
- Light meal: 1 glass of skim milk, 1 slice of whole-wheat bread, 1 slice of turkey, and 1 tablespoon of crushed tomatoes.
- Whole grains: 2 slices of low-fat yogurt and a handful of whole grains.
- Classic: One glass of skim milk. One slice of whole wheat bread and a spoonful of sugar-free jam
- Andalusia: One glass of skim milk, one slice of whole-wheat bread, one tablespoon of crushed tomatoes, and one teaspoon of olive oil.
- You can choose between: a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice or mixed with two types of nuts or one apple
- Day 1: Pasta with vegetables Grilled Emperor with garlic and parsley, 1 slice of whole wheat bread and 2 kiwis
- Day 2: Shrimp and Grouper Porridge Chinese cabbage salad, 1 slice of whole wheat bread and 1 pear
- Day 3: Chickpea Salad with Ham Whole wheat bread and peaches
- Day 4: Eggplant and minced meat lasagna, escarole salad, a slice of whole wheat bread. and a slice of watermelon
- Day 5: Mixed paella, romaine lettuce salad, 1 slice of whole wheat bread, and 2 kiwis.
- You can choose between: One glass of skim milk or two pieces of skim yogurt or a portion of fresh skim cheese
- Day 1: Tomato Salad with Oregano Grilled Turkey Breast with Confit Onions, 1 Slice of Whole Wheat Bread, and 1 Apple
- Day 2: Raw vegetable skewers Rabbit and Baked Potatoes A slice of whole wheat bread and 2 tangerines
- Day 3: Tomato and Celery Smoothie Steamed Chicken with Grilled Zucchini A slice of whole wheat bread and an orange
- Day 4: Grilled Cod with Roasted Carrots and Pumpkin A slice of whole wheat bread and an apple
- Day 5: Stir-fried vegetables, scrambled eggs and potatoes. A slice of whole wheat bread and 2 tangerines
It’s a diverse menu. Allows you to make all types of recipes.It is important to include food from all food groups at lunch and dinner. Take care not to exceed 1,400 calories per day. is also important Cook food thoroughly and allocate time for regular meals.The hustle and bustle of life today means that sometimes we eat less, but worse. Digestion is just as important as consumption, so it’s important to do the right thing. Eat around 8pm and dinner no later than 9am..
Prohibited foods in the diet
Although this regime is very flexible, Because in every diet there are certain foods that should be forgotten or eaten from time to time. It seems that when thinking about this, everyone I know it’s about steamed buns. sweet drinks or some types of carbohydrates But the truth is The main enemy is the so-called. ‘Empty calories’. This word refers to food that… They provide a lot of calories but little or no nutrients.Within these foods we find:
Special processing: Products produced by industrial means from substances obtained from food that contain additives. Some of these include soft drinks, sweets, prepared foods, industrial baked goods, processed meats, refined cereals, pizza, and energy or diet bars. These things are dangerous to health because Promotes weight gain and disease development such as obesity, coronary heart disease or diabetes
alcohol: Experts recommend minimizing alcohol consumption under normal dietary circumstances. But if the goal is also to lose weight All alcohol must be eliminated.. In addition to having no nutritional benefits, It also has a lot of calories.
Foods rich in fat: Although they are not foods that contain empty calories, they should be avoided precisely because: A lot of caloriesSome of them are pork, sausage, butter, and cheese that are very fatty. There are also other types of avocados, which despite their high calorie content are recommended in some foods for their nutritional benefits.
Following these guidelines will get you to your desired weight without having to starve yourself for the most part and. Finally, adjust your eating habits to the variety and benefits of fresh produce.Remember that if your goal is long-term or basically consists of eating better. A 1,400 calorie diet is ideal because it poses no health risks. If you want more drastic changes It is necessary to visit a specialist nutritionist who will study your metabolism and develop a completely individual diet.