With this simple recipe, you can enjoy one of the most famous and sought-after desserts of the moment without thinking about its calories.
If there’s that sweetness The more we like it, the more we like it. We always eat brownies of all varieties. The problem with this pleasure is the small amount of calories it contains. If we add the calories we eat at lunch or dinner, We will spend a lotChocolate brownies are one of the desserts that must be cut from the menu first if you want to lose weight or are eating them. But there are always alternative ways to enjoy that delicious dessert without changing our diet too much.
We recommend brownies that only have 130 calories per 30 grams of serving.. These sugar-free chocolate brownies are still as delicious and delicious as ever, and we’re still taking care of ourselves in every possible way because No flour, no sugar, no lactose, no gluten.. This method helps all people with food allergies. It’s not just people who control their diet or take better care of themselves. You will be able to eat without any complications.
This recipe is the version Be more healthy and balanced More than we eat regularly and that is why we can consume it without feeling guilty. In addition to being lightweight, it has Sweeteners and low fat Consumption is better and risk-free for almost all people with food allergies. Because almond flour is used lactose-free butter, etc.
Brownies with only 130 calories
We can notice that the almond flour used in this recipe contains More fiber content than wheat flour or other types of white flour And the fat it contains is more healthy because it is monounsaturated. It also helps reduce the amount of blood sugar and insulin as well. Vitamin B2 which helps increase energy levels create red blood cells and maintain cell health, which is very important to our body All this makes almonds play a very important role in the growth and development phase.
The most important ingredient in these brownies is: chocolate. Right now there is one on the market. Various types of chocolate And we can always choose the one that suits us best. In this case, it will be sugar-free and gluten-free. Dark chocolate is more beneficial and healthy than milk or sugar chocolate.
We can consume in moderation and it will make us Fiber, iron, magnesium, copper, manganese and other high-quality minerals. Moreover, one of its most striking properties is that it is a powerful source of antioxidants. In the same way Please note that it improves blood flow. Lower blood pressure and improve brain function It also increases HDL cholesterol and protects LDL from oxidation. Although you have to be careful. Stimulating content such as caffeine and theobromine But generally the amount is very small.
200 grams chocolate (bitter) Sugar-free and gluten-freeto melt
200 grams of light colored butter Lactose free
3 eggs M/L
2 tablespoons Sucralose or 1 of Stevia (to taste)
50 ml. of almond drink.
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
70 grams of almond flour.
100 grams of walnuts.
1. Chopped 200 grams of chocolate And add 200 grams of butter to the pan. Place on medium heat. Then stir constantly with a spatula to keep it from sticking. Reserve and let cool.
2. Add three eggs. In a bowl along with the sweetenerWe can add 2 tablespoons of sucralose or stevia, whatever you like best. Very good at overcoming it.. At this time we add 50 ml. almond drink. 1 tbsp extra virgin oil and 1 tsp vanilla again beats everything very well.
3. Put it in the bowl where we mixed all the ingredients. Mixture of chocolate and butterThis mixture must be at room temperature. It’s very important to make sure the chocolate and butter are warm and not hot. This way the eggs will not be at risk of cooking. Because it will damage the brownie batter. And we have to start again. Beat everything together again.
4. Add at this time almond flour Put it in a bowl with all the ingredients and mix well again so that all the ingredients of the dough are well combined. Almond flour can be replaced with ground almonds if you want more flavor.
5. Next Chop the nuts And add it to the previously prepared dough, mixing with a spoon or spatula. Nuts are probably our favorite nuts and can be mixed with many different types. We can use castile, chyphonia or macadamia nuts, for example.
6. At this time Grease and flour the mold. Square or square shape, not too tall as brownies are about 3 centimeters or about two inches tall. Pour the batter into the mold. We place nuts on top of the dough to decorate.
7. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Introduce the mold and Bake for about 20 minutes.. It must be taken into account that ovens are different, so baking time must be controlled. If left for too long, it may dry out. It’s better to leave it raw.
8. When the brownies are cooked, remove them from the oven and let it cool and will be ready to taste it
These brownies are delicious and because they contain no sugar and almost no fat. We can taste it without considering the calories. that it will always help us get better and it is recommended to consume it in the morning because in this way calories are more easily eliminated throughout the day We don’t have to give up our favorite desserts. We can always substitute high-calorie ingredients with lighter ones. and can eat without feeling guilty
Delicious and healthy brownies
Ingredients of this formula Easy to find Because supermarkets are chasing products not only for people who want to take care of themselves or watch their diets. But it also includes products for the people. with food allergies Which seems to be increasing more and more.
and for the average time required You can make delicious brownies in about 45 minutes, and that’s if you follow this recipe. You will make approximately 24 medium sized brownies.