The limited use of time has led to a significant reduction in pollution in many areas around the world.
There is no doubt that the arrival of Covid-19 has had a huge impact on people’s lives and In other areas such as the environmentThe limited use of time has significantly reduced pollution in many areas around the world.
Until this virus arrived The level of contamination and pollution in the city is also too high for health. However, the aforementioned coronaviruses can pose a risk to the environment..
The risk of Covid-19 to the environment
The arrival of Covid-19 can bring some negative elements to the environment:
- When the epidemic ends The interest of most governments in the world is to get the economy back on track. Therefore, they may have to reduce costs. In terms of budget and environment.
- Environmental policy has almost taken a backseat. All of this has a negative effect on the environment.
- Tourism is the biggest victim of the pandemic. Which is why environmentalists fear that plans to reduce fossil fuels will be abandoned. This is very harmful to the environment. and can increase pollution around the world again
- It has been proven that frequent use of public transport increases the risk of infection. For this reason, there is a fear that the car will be attacked while traveling. This results in increased carbon dioxide emissions. Pollution will increase again to levels that are not good for the environment..
- In the past few weeks Environmental groups have decried the increased amount of waste. Because of the masks and gloves that people throw away.
How to take advantage of the arrival of Covid 19 to protect the environment
But not everything is negative news. And if you work mindfully You can do things that help improve the global environment:
- It can promote mobility that causes very little pollution in the city. The same is the case when traveling by bicycle..
- Promoting remote working could mean more people staying home and not commuting to their workplace. Whether by car or public transportation.
- It is important to reduce mobility in large cities. This is key to avoiding high levels of pollution or contamination. This way we can also restore green space in large cities..
- It must be remembered that during the quarantine period the pollution level dropped significantly. As a result, global greenhouse gas emissions can be reduced. The government should promote policies that will help protect the environment..
- Until the famous epidemic, WHO considered pollution to be a health risk factor. What will obesity be like?Less pollution means fewer health problems for a significant portion of the population.
Being aware and taking care of the environment is very important.. There have been before and after events in people’s lives due to the epidemic that the whole world has suffered. It is everyone’s duty to take care of everything related to the environment and prevent it from deteriorating over the years due to bad practices.
The pandemic now appears to be over. Although future outbreaks are possible. Caring for a better world doesn’t cost anything.Experts on the subject warn that climate change is not nonsense. And we have to be aware of this.