listen to this news
Every day some video or the other goes viral on social media giving the message of yoga and fitness. From Shilpa Shetty to Rakul Preet, many celebrities have also told Yoga as the secret of their fitness. If you look at Yoga Journal and studies, you will see that Yoga is considered a panacea for many problems. It has proved to be effective not only for physical health but also for mental health. In other words, yoga is the best medium to improve mental health by getting peace from stressful life. Today, understanding this topic deeply, we will talk about three such yogas. Which have been considered better for mental health in studies.
These yogasanas will help in boosting mental health with stress management
Bhramari Pranayama (Bee breathing)
This pranayama technique is named after the bee. Bhramari Pranayama is an effective yoga to calm the mind. It is a better exercise to get rid of anger along with getting rid of excitement and anxiety of the mind. This yoga calms the nerves and calms the area around the brain and forehead. Through this, sound vibrations have a positive effect on the brain.
Try yoga like this
- First of all, sit comfortably in a quiet and open place. Now sit straight and close your eyes slowly. During this, keep a soft smile on your face.
- During this, keep your eyes closed for some time. You will feel sensation and peace in the body.
- Now place your index fingers on the ears. There is cartilage between our cheeks and ears. You have to place your index fingers on the cartilage.
- Now take a deep breath in and as you exhale, apply light pressure on the cartilage.
- Now press inwards and outwards with the fingers while making a loud buzzing sound like a bee.
- By the way, you can also make a low voice, but for better results, it will be beneficial to make a loud voice.
- Now breathe again, and release this sequence 3-4 times.
In Salamb Sarvangasana, your body remains upside down. This helps take the pressure off your spine. A research by ResearchGate has revealed that practicing this asana reduces back pain. It helps in bringing flexibility in the lower back. According to the research of the National Institute of Health, the posture in which the heel has to be kept up. Helps calm your parasympathetic nervous system.
This yoga asana helps in making the body and mind feel more relaxed. It was also revealed in this study that people who practiced this yoga continuously for 2 hours. They also saw a reduction in symptoms of depression and anxiety.
Try this way to do Salamb Sarvangasana
- First of all, lie down on the ground on your back. Now slowly raise the legs up to 90 degrees.
- Now keep the feet and head in one direction making a straight angle.
- You have to keep your body in such a position that the chin is touching the chest.
- Hold yourself in this posture for some time and then become normal.
Read this also – If you are eating only potatoes every day during fasting, then be ready to gain weight, experts are telling the reason for this.
Ardha Matsyendrasana (seated twist pose)
This asana is considered more effective if done on an empty stomach in the morning. You can try this asana even after a few hours of having food. This easy and has been considered beneficial for increasing memory and brain power.
How to do Ardha Matsyendrasana
- First of all, sit straight by spreading your legs.
- During this, both your legs should be together and the spine should also be straight.
- Now bend your left leg and keep it near the right thigh. If you want, you can also keep your left leg spread.
- In the next step, take the right leg above the knee and place it above the left leg.
- Turning the neck, shoulder and waist to the right, look towards the right shoulder.
- Simultaneously keep your left hand on the right knee and right hand behind.
- In this posture, you have to stay for about 30 to 60 seconds. ,
- Now while exhaling release the right hand. After this, bring the waist, chest and neck to the first position.
- Now repeat the same pose on the other side and return to the first position while exhaling. Do this 5 to 6 times.
Read this also – Weight loss can be done even after C. section, we are telling the right workout routine and strategy
Leave a Comment