Take advantage of your quarantine time to stay in shape at home. There are many exercises you can do to move all the muscles in your body.
Staying at home due to coronavirus is real. What we must do There’s a lot of time at home.. This does not mean that we have to change the development of our daily life, this will mean that our physical activity decreases, on the contrary. In addition to regular exercise, Maintaining a normal routine and schedule as much as possible It is not only important for your body. But it is also a way to keep the peace. vent frustration And kill time in a peaceful way as well. A healthy and fun way..
This is what Ricardo LosnoAn internal medicine specialist would like to tell the public that “The current situation cannot be an excuse to sit still. Instead, should we refrain from exercising for at least 30 minutes a day, preferably in the same place? Around the same time” and still maintaining the routine that each person has until now. Especially those aged 30 years and over, it is necessary to exercise the muscles.
Basically What Ricardo wants to tell us is this. We cannot lie down throughout quarantine. On the sofa ever since, as he said: “Now we must be stronger than ever. Talk about immunityTo be able to face adversity that paralyzes half the world… The more active and healthy we are the better” For this important reason, in this post I have brought you a 30 minute routine where you can exercise. Your body during home quarantine
Although you must be aware that Each body is a world.Therefore, everyone’s abilities vary and the exercises and advice in the post are intended only as a guide. You must be realistic about your body and do as much as you can to avoid injury or injury. Overload
First, do a warm-up exercise.
Gives good heat Before exercising because it will help protect muscles and tendons from injury. It also helps prepare your mind for training and makes your workouts more effective. Warm up every muscle with exercise to prepare. You’ll find lots of videos on YouTube about how to warm up, and they’re supposed to. 5 minutes period.
We continue with cardio.
There are endless ways to do it. Cardio At home, below I’ll leave you with some ideas so you can do at least 15 minutes of cardio every day.
- jump ropeJumping rope is an exercise that requires coordination of movement, balance, strength and endurance. It is a very effective way to get intense exercise in a minimum of time and with minimal materials.
- If you like to dance Do ZumbaZumba is very complete. Both men and women can be trained. Very useful Because it helps increase energy Improve coordination and physical condition Helps the body to be well. Reduce excess fat, reduce stress, and increase self-esteem. There are many good experts on YouTube, such as: Nikfit Zumba, Zumba Class or Saer Jose.
- Practice combinations of Cardio exercise.on Patry Jordan’s famous YouTube channel Virtual GymYou will find countless cardio videos with different intensities. It depends on your level and the duration is different. It’s a good idea to get some cardio exercise.
Strength and mobility exercises
Strength training is important to prevent the loss of muscle mass that normally accompanies the aging process. The benefits are endless. such as preventing osteoporosis Prevention of colds Which is very good for us at present. It also helps reduce symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. stress and anxiety.
Some strength exercises that can be done at home include:
- SquatThis exercise is one of the most effective exercises for increasing strength in the lower body. It increases muscle endurance, strength, tone, and helps you burn calories in many ways.
- absIt’s a classic exercise for working out the famous ‘six pack’ and is one of the exercises that increases strength and volume in the abdominal cavity. It’s simple, easy and very effective.
- Push-upsIt is one of the most effective exercises you can do for your body. They don’t just work your chest. But it also includes the triceps and deltoids. They also strengthen the entire core. You can also work your glutes, quadriceps, and back muscles.
Stretch when you’re done to avoid injury.
such as warming up the body Stretch after exercise It is very important. Because your muscles will recover faster from exercise. Plus, you’ll help the lactic acid be reabsorbed more quickly. which limits the possibility of the appearance of Shoelace That makes the next training difficult.
However, I recommend that you alternate training days with one of the other days. meditation or yoga Because in addition to helping you relax Meditation also has many benefits, such as reducing stress. Improving sleep quality mood improvement Extending lifespan by preventing degenerative diseases Improving concentration as well as romantic and sexual relationships