listen to this news
In the name of beautifying the hands, merely applying nail paint on the nails is not enough. If you want to enhance the tone of the hands and make the skin soft, then manicure is very important for this. Actually, manicure is such a beauty treatment, with the help of which you can beautify your hands in just a few minutes. A manicure once a week is good to keep hands looking great. If you want to do manicure at home, then follow these simple tips suggested by beauty expert Shahnaz Hussain.
Follow these 7 steps to do manicure at home (Manicure at home)
1. Take a small bowl, an emery board, orange stick, nail clippers, cotton wool, nail varnish remover, nail varnish and hand cream to soak your hands in warm water.
2. Remove old nail varnish with cotton wool and nail varnish remover. Do not apply too much remover, as it dries out the nails. Cut nails with nail clippers. Give an oval oval shape using an emery board. Nails should be filed in one direction only and not back and forth.
Manicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment, which enhances the beauty of nails and hands. Images Adobe Stock3. Then pour some warm water in the bowl and soak your hands in it for 5 minutes. Add a few drops of shampoo or soap-free bath gel. After soaking, use a soft brush to clean the nails. Do not use hard nail brush.
4. Use cotton buds or wrap cotton wool around an orange stick and gently push back the cuticles. Avoid using metal cuticle pushers, as this can injure the skin. If cuticles stick together, apply some cream and then try to push them back.
5. Use cotton to clean under the nails. Again, sharp metal instruments should not be used for this.
6. Apply hand cream to nails, cuticles and hands. Massage it into the cuticles and skin of the hands. Wipe off excess cream with a damp towel. We have formulated a hand cream containing apricot and rose oil with extracts rich in vitamins B and E.
7. Apply nail varnish using even strokes, from the base of the nails to the tip. Three long strokes on the nails are sufficient. First apply it in the middle of the nail and then on both sides. Apply two coats of paint for an even finish. First of all apply one coat on all the nails. Apply second coat only when dry.
Do not ignore diet
Get enough calcium, sulfur, amino acids, phosphorus, vitamins B and E in the daily diet. Eat milk and milk products, whole grains, eggs, fruits, leafy green vegetables. Consult your doctor before making changes to your normal diet, especially if you have a medical condition.
- Do not use very hot water to soak your hands, as this can dry out the skin and nails.
- If you have brittle nails, avoid frosted nail varnish.
- Never cut cuticles or use any sharp metal tools on or under nails.
- If you have an infection in your nails, avoid filing them and using nail varnish. Seek medical help, as it could be a fungal infection or psoriasis.
- Even wide nails look shorter if you leave some part on either side without polish.
If you apply light colored nail polish then short nails can appear longer.
Avoid scraping off nail polish. This can remove the protective layer of the nail.
read this also- These 5 Yogasanas are beneficial for everyone, from beginners to pro, you will get more benefits along with fitness
Leave a Comment