You must have seen such children around you, who have been wearing spectacles since childhood. The biggest reason for this problem is the excessive use of mobile, laptop and eating unhealthy food by the children. At the same time, problems like weakening of eyes before age or pain in the eyes throughout the day are increasing. Apart from avoiding unhealthy habits for eye care, it is also necessary to practice some yogasanas. Here we are telling about those Yogasanas, which according to Baba Ramdev can be helpful in increasing your eyesight (Yoga to improve eyesight).
Eyes are the most important part of the body. That’s why they also need daily care. When it comes to care, yoga and eye exercises are known to be the most effective. Today, focusing on this problem, we have come up with 3 such easy yoga poses. Which will improve your eye health along with increasing the eyesight.
Know what research says about eye exercises
According to research on eye exercises from PubMed Central, eye exercises work to improve vision. The study also found that eye exercises were effective in reducing vision changes from traumatic brain injury.
Know here 3 effective yogasanas that increase eyesight (Yoga to improve eyesight)
1. Palming Exercise
According to the research of Journal of Yoga, palming exercise is a perfect option to improve focus. The warmth of your hands relaxes the eyes and relieves tension and eye pain. The best thing about this exercise is that you can do it anytime. It also removes swelling of the eyes by improving blood circulation.
read this also , Running on a treadmill can burn up to 90 calories in 20 minutes, know its benefits and some important things
Do palming exercise like this
- To do this exercise, first sit in a comfortable position.
- Now rub your palms together vigorously until you feel the heat emanating from them.
- Immediately place the warm palms on the closed eyes and keep it for some time.
- Do this process 10 times in a row. This will help to relax the eyes and reduce fatigue.
2. Up and Down Eye Rotation
This yoga asana is considered beneficial in reducing eye pain and keeping eye-related disorders at bay. Its regular practice can improve vision.
do yoga like this
- For up and down eye rotation, first sit with your legs spread apart. During this, keep your back and head straight.
- Keep both your hands on the knees. And close the right fist and place it on the right knee.
- During this your thumb should be facing upwards.
- Now you have to focus on any object in front of you.
- Take a deep breath and, keeping the head still, move your gaze upwards.
- Now inhale and bring your vision back to the object. Do the same from bottom to top.
- Now repeat the same process again by keeping your left fist on the thigh. Do this process about 7 to 8 times.
3. Bhastrika Pranayama
This pranayama helps in maintaining better blood circulation in the brain. It has been considered effective in sharpening the eyesight and making eye health strong. It is beneficial for mental health as well as physical health.
Do Bhastrika Pranayama like this
- First of all, you have to sit in the posture of Padmasana while straightening the spine.
- Close the right nostril using your right thumb.
- During this, inhale and exhale rapidly through the left nostril.
- You have to do this process continuously for about 15 times.
- While exercising, you can automatically feel your stomach bloating.
- Now repeat the same process on your right nostril and close the left thumb.
- Relax for about 1 minute and repeat the whole process again. Do this continuously for about 10 minutes.
Read this also – If you want to lose weight without exercise, then take part in these 5 fun games, belly and waist fat will also be reduced.
Leave a Comment