listen to this news
Many things are used to bring coolness to the body in the summer season. The skin gets completely burnt as soon as it comes in contact with the strong rays of the sun. In such a situation, Coconut milk bath is the perfect solution to keep the skin hydrated. Coconut is being used for food and skin care. Know how it can be used during bath. In the step by step guide, know the method of its use and also the benefits of it.
To maintain the softness of the skin, the beauty properties present in coconut enhance the beauty. Protein and vitamins are found in abundance in it. Fully organic and full fat coconut milk is rich in skin-healthy fatty acids. It makes the skin soft.
Is coconut milk good for you
Drinking coconut milk reduces the bad cholesterol present in our body. Apart from building muscle, it also proves helpful in weight loss. This immune-boosting milk can be used in smoothies and recipes.
In the step by step guide, know the method of its use and also the benefits of it.
1. First of all add a can of coconut milk in your bathtub. Mix it completely in water. The natural oils present in it make the water smooth.
2. Now add your favorite essential oil mix to it. This will not only experience a unique fragrance, but the skin will be able to benefit from the properties of that oil and can also get rid of joint pain and bad smell of sweat.
3. After this, mix a handful of Epsom bath salt in a bowl of water and heat it for some time. This salt prepared from magnesium sulfate works to relieve pain or any kind of pain present in the body. This will make the skin more glowing and smoother than before. The magnesium present in it improves your blood circulation.
4. After this mix honey in the tub. It is used as a serum for the skin. By using this the skin starts getting moisturised. It takes care of the skin as a cleanser, exfoliator and moisturizer.
5. If you want to add anti aging properties to it, then mix lime juice and rose oil in milk for this. This not only improves libido but also reduces stress. Lime juice is helpful in removing fine lines on the face.
Know the benefits of coconut milk bath
1. Skin remains soft and
Coconut milk is a kind of super hydrator, which eliminates the problem of drying. Coconut milk works to lock the moisturizer in dry skin. By taking coconut milk bath, you will feel fresh throughout the day and the skin will start getting nourished naturally. Vitamin C and copper present in it maintain the elasticity or flexibility of the skin.
2. Prevents skin inching
When coconut milk is applied on the skin with cotton, the skin feels cool. You can sleep by applying it overnight on the face, neck and arms. This gives nutrition to the skin. Antioxidants like ferulic and caffeic acid present in it, apart from removing redness on the skin, also protect the face from stains.
3. Conditioner for hair
Vitamin E present in it prevents hair breakage. Coconut milk bath strengthens the hair follicles. Apart from this, frizzy hair also becomes soft. Coconut milk, which plays an important role in hair repair, enhances hair growth.
read this also- Tea is becoming the cause of gas and bloating, so know how to reduce the habit of tea
Leave a Comment