You cannot use the excuse that “I don’t have time” to exercise with a beautiful board. This can be done at home anymore.
Due to the workload that we currently have Given the commitment and pace of western life that we lead, for many it is almost impossible to spend an hour going to the gym and exercising. Even though sometimes we know we can. We came home so tired that we felt sick or couldn’t stand it any longer..
For these cases and for those who are not accustomed to playing sports regularly. Many experts recommend starting with a 10- or 15-minute routine to get your body used to exercising..This type of routine has many benefits for our health. And because we can do it at home, it takes a lot less effort than traveling.
15 minute secret
A study published in the International Journal of Sports and Exercise Medicine states that choosing a routine that lasts no more than 15 minutes. There are twice as many opportunities to get fit.Because it’s a realistic goal, that is, you don’t need to revolutionize your schedule to achieve this. Because it only takes 15 minutes and you can do it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
Of course, many times we fail in our objectives because We set overly ambitious goals. To maintain that rhythm at all times Sometimes we say “I’ll start running once an hour every day tomorrow.” But do you really think you’ll have to go out and run an hour every day? If the last time you did it was because a bus hit you in front of you? Although there are very determined people who can achieve their goals. But we have to be realistic and at least from the beginning. Set simple goals.
Additionally, starting with 15 minutes of sports 3 days a week will keep you athletic. Even if it seems incredible to you. The body will get used to the change. And finally, it asks you to exercise for 15 minutes and more.
Benefits of the 15 minute routine
A study published in the European Journal of Applied Physiology states that,15 minutes of resistance exercise is as effective as 35 minutes. to increase energy expenditure for a period of up to 72 hours after exercise, even when resting.”
Although this sounds good But there are many more, and another study conducted in Canada indicated that by playing a four-minute schedule at a high intensity of exercise, Burns more calories than a traditional 45-minute training session. with a constant concentration This is caused by post-exercise oxygen use, known as EPOC.
Instructions for the table
- Do this routine. Three times a week on every other dayThe rest of the day combine this table with a healthy lifestyle by improving the diet. And make small changes to your routine, such as walking up the stairs or walking to work, etc.
- If you notice discomfort when doing any of these exercises, stop and change positions. Run steady for 30 seconds..
- After each exercise in this schedule Take a break for a time. 20 seconds.
To warm up we will do a yoga pose called sun salutation for 60 seconds. We will stimulate the muscles.: :
- Stand with your feet together. Inhale through your nose and raise your arms above your head.
- Exhale through your nose and bend forward at the waist. and lower your hands as far as you can (if possible), touching the paws
- Inhale and step back with one foot and then the other. Your body should trace a straight line from head to heels.
- Exhale and lift your hips back. Draw your body into a pyramid.
- Take 5 deep breaths through your nose and return to starting position.
If you want a more difficult warm-up, warm up for 60 seconds. jumping jackThat is, with your feet close together and your arms close to your body, jump, open your legs, and lift your arms, and vice versa. Do as many repetitions as possible in a 60-second period.
- jump squash: For 40 seconds, stand with your feet hip-width apart and squat down. without you having to kneel at all and lower yourself until your hips and thighs are parallel to the floor. When in this position Jump and return to starting position.. Remember that the less you exercise the better. The more intense the exercise, the more intense it will be. The sooner you do it, the better. The more you do, the more you’ll notice the results.
- iron: For 40 seconds, lie face down and place your hands at shoulder height. Stretch your arms and legs, place your feet on the floor. It’s as if you’re about to do a push-up.Hold this position for as long as you can until 40 seconds are up.
- biceps; Hammer curl, one arm weighted: Hold a 1.5 liter water bottle or weight in each hand. Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your legs slightly bent. Keep your elbows close to your body. And don’t take it off during exercise. Lift the bottle to your shoulder. Bend your arm without rotating your wrist. Lower the bottle and repeat several times. times for 40 seconds.
- Push-ups: If you are not familiar with this type of exercise. It is best to start by supporting your knees. Lie face down on a mat or towel. Place your hands at shoulder height. Place your knees on the floor and extend your arms. Bend them again. without resting the chest on the floor and repeat as many times as possible for 40 seconds.
- raise hips: Lie on your back on a mat or towel with your knees bent. Tighten your butt and lift your hips at the same time. (So your body traces a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.) Hold as far as you can. This should be done for 40 seconds.
- progress: stand Step forward with one foot so that your hips are down and your front leg muscles are parallel to the ground.Remember that this should draw a right angle. Bend your other knee as far as you can and try to lift your chest and look forward. Return to the starting position and repeat the alternating leg exercise for 40 seconds.
Once you have done this Rest for 60 seconds and repeat the entire exercise again.This way, you’ll be done with a plank and will have been exercising for 15 minutes. You can stretch to avoid stiffness if you want.